Monday, March 28, 2011

Well I just figured this would be an avenue for me to vent and share a little about me.  I guess first thing is first - "The Man With Too Much"?  Well in looking at the blessings I have in my life, its easy to see that I do have abundance no matter what my bank account or bills may say.  I am blessed with an amazing wife, two sons that rock my world, amazing friends/family, and a career I really enjoy.

So many in this world (people close to me as well as complete strangers) are experiencing unbelievable heartache and broken dreams.  I know that life hasn't always been easy for me, but I feel no reason to complain.  By having too much, I want to live a lifestyle where I look to share that "too much" with others.  God has called us all to be a blessing in this world, and I want to try and follow that.

Anybody who feels like they don't have enough, I challenge you to look for areas in your life that you have abundance.  I'm sure if you think hard enough, you can find it.  And in that spirit of thankfulness and appreciation for our own "too much" - we can begin to overcome difficult obstacles in our life.

1 comment:

  1. Shaun,
    You have said so much! As a single mom with a teenager, living with my mom, there are days that are quite challenging, yet, I wouldn't trade it for anything. I have owned my own home and now I am glad that I don't. I have always been a single mom and everyday (even though it's filled with teenage angst) is exciting.
    Rock on!

    ReplyDelete